Leave testing your
mobile electrical equipment to us
Every company that works with electrical equipment is required to test mobile electrical equipment in accordance with DGUV V3. Compliance with DGUV V3 is a prerequisite for insurance coverage provided by the DGUV (German Social Accident Insurance).
Only specially qualified electricians are permitted to test mobile electrical equipment. You will receive a standardised test report as verification that testing was a success. The report will include all details related to the testing and approval of your equipment.
As certified electrical foremen, we take care of the legally compliant testing of mobile electrical equipment on your behalf.
- Free consultation
- Binding test appointment soon
- Fair conditions and transparent pricing
- Top quality standards
- Legally compliant testing in consideration of all relevant standards and regulations (DGUV V3, DIN EN 50699 VDE 0702, DIN EN 50678 VDE 0701, Technical Rules for Workplace Safety (TRBS), German Health and Safety at Work Regulations (BetrSichV))
- A schedule adapted to your company to prevent any business interruptions.
- Testing available on weekends and bank holidays
- Reminder service to help you stick to testing deadlines.
Do you have any other requests?
Give us a call at +49 (0)7621 167 110 or write to us at info_at_meier-krantechnik.de.